We specialize in data management platforms for both transactional and data processing needs.
We have experience and expertise to deploy Oracle and IBM Database appliances and solutions for highly redundant and less complex data computing needs. These solutions provide speed, continuous availability, scalability, security, cloud & back-end analytics of data, ensuring efficient analytical workflows. Some of the
- Oracle Real-time Applications Clusters (RACs) – enables you to cluster Oracle databases
- Oracle Database appliances – preconfigured balanced set of hardware and software
- Informix – optimized for OLTP and IoT offering ability to seamlessly integrate SQL, NoSQL/JSON, time series and spatial data
- IBM DB2 – support relational model and support object-relational features and non-relational structures
- IBM cloudant – provide speed, reliability, scalability, security for workflow efficiency.
- IBM IMS – a joint hierarchical database and information management system with extensive transaction processing capabilities
Reliable & Secure
From eliminating unauthorized access, to managing audit information for all system and data access, our database security solutions allow our customer to significantly reduce business risks associated with security compromises.
Replication and availability
Business continuity in the event of disasters is a key consideration factor for business success. We have acquired the competence and technologies necessary to assure our customers disaster preparedness.
Managed Database Services
We collaborate with Value Added Resellers (VARs) to allow enterprises to meet their compliance, security, performance and availability needs while bringing advantage to our customers at a lower and predictable seasonal cost.