Information security is the practice of mitigating unauthorized or improper manipulation of data. This applies to both physical and electronic data.
The chief area of concern for the field of information security is the balanced protection of the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of data, also known as the CIA Triad, while maintaining a focus on efficient policy implementation and no major hampering of organization productivity.
Complab Limited – we help companies assess their needs and choose technology which improves the capabilities of the team and resources most productively.
What we do
Today, information is the most valuable asset to every company. In the event of a breach, there’s no telling what the breacher will do with it. To help prevent and mitigate the possibilities or effects of a breach, we help you prepare as well as we possibly can. We look into:
- User Behavior Tracking and analysis
- Endpoint, Cloud & Mobile Security
- Data Loss Prevention
- Data Recovery
- Remote Monitoring and Management
- Unified Threat Management
- Detailed assessment of IT infrastructure components including existing security process framework.
Confidentiality, integrity and availability, also known as the CIA triad, is a model designed to guide policies for information security within an organization.
How we do it
We study how your organization handles information and any possible loopholes in the current system/security strategy.
We design a security framework specific to the organizational structure and business model and guidelines to ensure it best fits the organizations way of conducting business.
We then enforce the plans we put in place to combat cyber crime from within the organization and from outside and begin to monitor and analyze activity.
Cybersecurity road mapping
A security business plan requires going beyond anti-malware and firewalls, but securing your environment with fact-based market research. Security risks today are greater than ever before and are at times coming from within your organization. We have solutions to user behaiviour monitoring and analysis, to tackle things such as:
- Compliance – Satisfy session and metadata recording compliance requirements
- Employee Monitoring – Record and monitor all activity in real-time
- Remote Vendor Monitoring – Keep tabs on outside vendors and integrators when they work on your systems
- Productivity Optimization – See who your winners and laggards are, and optimize your workforce
- Policy Enforcement – Automate behavior rules to educate users and enforce your policies
- Forensics – Get unmatched detail into user activity: before and after the incident