Business Development Manager
Consulting WordPress Theme is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Build and manage a high performing team by providing leadership, role clarity, training and career development.
- Maintain an extensive network of internal and external contacts to ensure that the Kenya business is optimally placed in its understanding of business, economic, political and commercial challenges and opportunities.
- Lead relationship building initiatives with Principal Vendors including playing the lead role in negotiations with respect to pricing & procurement control.
- Lead demand-generating marketing and sales activities in the assigned market for the assigned solution.
- Convert sales opportunities to wins and invoice. Track billing and survey customer satisfaction.
- Play a consultative role in review and development of functional plans and budgets to ensure that plans are realistic and stretching but capitalise upon commercial/operational opportunities.
- Drive collaboration across industries and service lines, including collaboration, performance, cross and up-sell opportunities. • Continually assess the competitiveness of all operations programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets.
- Oversee relationship with technology partners and ensure all the services are delivered properly, evaluate the performance of consultants and report any deviations to the relevant department for any corrective actions.
- 4 years experience at consultancy position preferred;
- Great interpersonal skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.